Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today Was Seattle






I wore this outfit just a few days ago.

The weather was beautiful and sunny that day. It was 70 degree's and had a nice golden breeze.

Today however, today was Seattle, between my melancholy mood and the dreary weather. 

Today was Seattle... Which I needed... Which I love.

I love the rain.

I love the clouds.

I love the days that just remind you that you don't have it all together and that nothing is in your control.

I love that crisp chill in the air that makes you want to hold your Starbucks Hazelnut Latte just a little closer to your chest for extra warmth. That that was the only thing that could have made you that much warmer during that moment.

Seattle is on my mind... it's on my heart... I will fill you in with the details later.

I just keep praying that God's plans are Seattle too.

I'll just have to wait and see.

Love,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment